5/1/20. © Frugal Hotspot
It’s back for a limited time!
The Igloo MaxCold Latitude 62-Quart Rolling Cooler from Costco has a telescoping handle and oversized wheels to make it easy to haul the cooler from your vehicle to your destination. The MaxCold Latitude can hold up to 98 cans and has a 62-quart capacity. With Cool Riser technology, this cooler keeps food and drinks cold with eco-friendly ThermeCool insulation for up to 4 days so you can enjoy your time at the beach or lake.
The Igloo MaxCold Latitude 62 Roller Cooler is available at select Costco locations for $49.99, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #2622043.
Igloo Cooler Features
- Antimicrobial liner
- MaxCold 4-day performance cooler with fully insulated body and lid
- Locking telescoping handle to pull or push cooler with gear hanger notches on the handle for carrying
- Fully-foamed lid with a dry storage compartment and two self-draining cup holders
- Cool Riser Technology for improved cooling performance.
- Triple snap drain plug
- Oversized wheels
- Igloo states this cooler can retain ice up to 4 days in 90˚F heat, under controlled conditions
- Dimensions: 21.17 x 18.67 x 20.17
- Capacity: 98 cans
- Capacity: 62 Qt / 58 L
- Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Made in the USA with USA and imported parts
- Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses.
- To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent.
- Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water.
- Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.