The Igloo MaxCold Latitude 62-Quart Rolling Cooler from Costco has a telescoping handle and oversized wheels to make it easy to haul the cooler from your vehicle to your destination. The MaxCold Latitude can hold up to 98 cans and has a 62-quart capacity. With Cool Riser technology, this cooler keeps food and drinks cold with eco-friendly ThermeCool insulation for up to 4 days so you can enjoy your time at the beach or lake.
The Igloo MaxCold Latitude 62 Roller Cooler is available at select Costco locations for $44.99, while supplies last. Item #2622043.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Igloo Cooler Features
- Antimicrobial liner
- MaxCold 4-day performance cooler with fully insulated body and lid
- Locking telescoping handle to pull or push cooler with gear hanger notches on the handle for carrying
- Fully-foamed lid with a dry storage compartment and two self-draining cup holders
- Cool Riser Technology for improved cooling performance.
- Triple snap drain plug
- Oversized wheels
- Igloo states this cooler can retain ice up to 4 days in 90˚F heat, under controlled conditions
- Dimensions: 21.17 x 18.67 x 20.17
- Capacity: 98 cans
- Capacity: 62 Qt / 58 L
- Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Made in the USA with USA and imported parts
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses.
- To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent.
- Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water.
- Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.