Select Costco locations have the T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer on sale for $69.99 (after instant savings), now through February 27, 2022. That is $30 off Costco’s regular price of $99.99. While supplies last. Item #1355421. This normally retails for $250.
Select Costco locations may also have the T3 Singlepass Ceramic 1″ Straightening Iron on sale for $49.99 (after instant savings), now through February 27, 2022. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $69.99. While supplies last. Item #1355420. This product normally retails for $180.
5/7/20. Sponsored post.
I’d like to thank T3 for providing these products for review. I never knew how much of a difference a good quality hair dryer and flat iron could make until I had the opportunity to try the new T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer and T3 Singlepass Ceramic 1″ Straightening Iron!
To start, the T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer is aesthetically beautiful but also does a wonderful job to calm down frizzy hair, tame flyaways, and create volume all while cutting down hair drying time. The hair dryer is lightweight and the cool shot button stays locked when you push it, making it easier to style hair while drying it. The power and heat buttons are recessed so you don’t bump them while using the hair dryer.
Using IonAir Technology, the T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer infuses negative ions into a gentle airstream to smooth the hair cuticle and speed up drying.
The T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer has 3 heat settings designated for all hair types and 2 speed settings for drying preference.
This T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer includes a drying concentrator that dries hair quickly with a wide volume of air and a styling concentrator that focuses airflow for more precise styling.
The T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer features a lock-in cool shot that so you don’t have to hold down the button the entire time you’re using the cool shot.
Hair Dryer Highlights
- T3 IonAir: Wide, ion-infused airstream dries hair gently and fast
- Ion Generator: Saturates airflow with negative ions for a smooth, shiny finish
- 3 Heat and 2 Speed Settings: Designed for all hair types and textures
- Lock-in Cool Shot: Lights up when activated, dispersing cool air to seal in shine for a lasting finish
- Lightweight Body: For easy and comfortable use
- Quiet Design: Optimized pitch for a pleasant drying experience
- Wide Concentrator: Dries hair evenly and quickly with a wide volume of air
- Narrow Concentrator: Styles hair one section at a time with precise concentrated airflow
- Long Life Motor: Ensures a reliable performance
- 9 ft. Cord with Cord Wrap: Professional-length cord for ease of use
With the T3 Singlepass Ceramic 1″ Straightening Iron being light and easy to use, it’s simple to slowly glide the iron through sections of hair from roots to ends, without pulling it, resulting in soft and shiny hair.
With longer ceramic plates and 5 heat settings, T3 Singlepass Ceramic 1″ Straightening Iron glides in just one pass for fast and easy styling.
Hair Straightener Highlights
- 5 Heat Settings (260-410°F / 127-210°C): Provide the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Custom Blend Ceramic Plates: Create a frizz-free, shiny finish that lasts
- Longer Plates: Grip more hair for faster results
- EvenGlide Hinge: Supports controlled, consistent pressure for precise styling
- 1 Hour Auto Off: For worry-free styling
- 9 ft., 360° Professional Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- Digital T3 SinglePass Technology: Ensures even, consistent heat for one-pass styling
- StyleEdge Designed: 1″ beveled plates glide smoothly to straighten, wave, or curl with no tugging or pulling
- ThermaTouch Technology: Superior insulation makes the iron more comfortable to hold during styling
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed but not included)
- Dimensions: 13.25″ L x 4.9″ W x 3″ H
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
T3 Customer Service
Be sure to check out the T3 collection of products the next time you’re at Costco or visit costco.com to have it shipped to you. Costco backs every product they sell, so you can shop with confidence.
I would like to thank T3 for providing me with the products. All opinions and views expressed on this blog are from my own personal experience with the products as well as from my family’s experience with it. Your experience may vary. Product information is garnered from the product packaging. Please contact the manufacturer if you have questions about the products.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. These products were spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
Photographs © Frugal Hotspot.
Thanks for visiting my blog!