It’s back again! The Pike & Main Live Edge Headboard from Costco is beautifully constructed of Mahogany solids and Trembasi veneers with decorative joinery details. This headboard can be adjusted to fit full through queen size standard metal bed frames by repositioning the support legs. You can set the height high to make a striking statement or set it low for a more laid back look.
The manufacturer does their best to make these headboards look consistent. But since they use a natural veneer, the headboard you buy may vary slightly from the one pictured.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Pike & Main Whitman Live Edge Headboard is on sale at select Costco locations for $289.99, now through September 4, 2022. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $339.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1435424.
Live Edge Headboard Features
- Fits full through queen mattress sizes [Mattress NOT included]
- Support legs re-position at various widths so the headboard can fit full through queen size standard metal bed frames
- Constructed of Mahogany solids and Trembasi veneers with decorative dovetail joinery details.
- Adjustable height headboard can be set 60-inches high to make a grand statement or kept low at 52.1-inches for a more casual vibe.
- Fits standard metal bed frame [Frame NOT included]
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- [Accessories NOT included]
- The headboard is manufactured to be consistent but veneer is natural and may vary from one headboard to another.
- Dimensions: 62.9″ W x 2.24″ D x 60″ H
- 3 Different Height Adjustments: 52.1″ H, 56″ H, and 60″ H
- Weight: 47.99 lbs
- Color: Brown
- Use a clean, soft cloth to clean and dust the surface.
- Polish is not needed. If furniture polish is desired, test it on a hidden spot first.
- It is important to clean spills right away by blotting them with a soft cloth. Do NOT rub.
- Do not use any solvents on your furniture since it can damage the finish.
- Crayons and markers can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- Direct sunlight can cause fading and can also damage finishes.
- Warping, shrinking and splitting can result from extreme humidity and temperature changes.
- If damage is caused by stains or other accidents, it is best to seek out a professional to repair it.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.