This comfy loveseat is styled with contrast and decorative stitching. Select Costco locations have the Simon Li Buckley Leather Loveseat in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $749.99. While supplies last. Item #1288039.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• The color is described as ivory but if you’re really particular about it being the right shade, it’s probably best to see it at your local Costco.
• Covered in thick semi-aniline top grain leather on all seating surfaces, armrests and front panels with matching splits on the side and back.
• Solid wood legs are covered in an espresso finish.
• Back cushions feature polyester fibers which are baffled in a woven fabric bag to prevent sagging.
• Furniture grade engineered wood, corner blocked and glued in all key joint areas.
• Entire frame is encapsulated with a layer of wood laminate and then padded with foam and/or rolled fiber.
• Designed with contrast and decorative stitching and track line arms.
• 2.2 High density foam seat cores with a blend down for softness with underlying support.
68″ L x 39″ W x 35″ H
Sofa furniture. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!