The stylish Bodum Pavina Double Wall Thermo-Glasses from Costco have an innovative double wall design, resulting in a cool floating effect of your favorite beverage. Plus, they have a thermal quality that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
Select Costco locations have the Bodum Pavina Double Wall Thermo-Glasses 8-Pack in stores for a limited time. It’s priced at $29.99 at the Covington, WA Costco. Your price may vary. While supplies last. Item #1295680.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Double Wall Glasses Features
- There’s a hydrophobic silicone vent at the base of the glass that equalizes the air pressure between the two glass layers when hot or cold liquids are added.
- No more burnt fingers from picking up a hot cup of coffee.
- No messy condensation so no need for coasters.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Serve coffee, tea, cocoa, cold brew, soda, cocktails, soup, cold desserts and more.
- Individually mouth-blown from heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
(4) 8.4 fl oz | 250 ml
(4) 11.8 fl oz | 350 ml
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly.
- Dishwasher safe (or wash and dry by hand).
- Freezer safe.
- Microwave safe.
- Oven safe (up to 350ºF/176ºC).
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.