Select Costco locations have the Husqvarna 3100 MAX PSI Gas Pressure Washer on sale for $299.99 (after instant savings), now through August 24, 2020. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $349.99. While supplies last. Item #1600244.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• No priming or choking required with the Briggs & Stratton 190cc EXi875 Series engine featuring ReadyStart technology.
• Direct from concentrate soap system with convenient detergent holder (concentrate NOT included).
• Maintenance is easy with Just Check & Add Technology, meaning no oil changes are required for the life of the engine.
• 30′ High-pressure flexible hose for fewer kinks and easier storage.
• Five quick-connect spray tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and Soap).
• Fold-down handle for easy storage.
• 3100 MAX PSI at 2.0 GPM / 2.5 MAX GPM at 2800 PSI
• Engine Displacement 190 cc
• 0.3 Gallon fuel capacity
• 20 oz Oil capacity
22″ L x 18.5″ W x 39″ H
0° = 3100 PSI, 2.1 GPM
15° = 2800 PSI, 2.4 GPM
25° = 2800 PSI, 2.4 GPM
40° = 2400 PSI, 2.5 GPM
PW3100. Model 020783. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!