Besides looking stunning in teal or red, the Tramontina Cast Iron Dutch Oven from Costco is a versatile choice for preparing slow-cooked soups, stews, sauces, casseroles and more.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
The Tramontina Cast Iron Dutch Oven 2-Piece Set is on sale at select Costco locations for $49.99 (after instant savings), now through July 18, 2021. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $69.99. While supplies last. Item #1398135.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Lighted Ceramic Christmas Tree at Costco!
- Costco Unadvertised Sales! OCTOBER 2022
- Bose Solo Soundbar Series II – Costco Sale!
- Plush Holiday Snowmen Set at Costco!
- Harrison Corner Desk w/Lift – Costco Sale!
Cast Iron Dutch Oven Features
- The beautiful porcelain enameled finish is long-lasting and eliminates the need to season the cookware.
- Enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderize and self-baste meats, poultry and vegetables to lock in flavor.
- Superior heat retention and distribution.
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Works with gas stoves, electric, ceramic glass
- Handwash only.
- Color selection may vary by location.
- 4 Quart | 3.7 L
- 7 Quart | 6.6 L
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.