Is your hair missing salon blowouts? With the Revlon One-Step Volumizer from Costco, the Ionic technology works to fight frizz for shiny, healthy-looking salon-styled hair!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Revlon One-Step Volumizer Titanium Max Edition is on sale at select Costco locations for $29.99, from April 13, 2022 through May 8, 2022. That is $15 off Costco’s regular price of $44.99. Item #1452692. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Kamado Joe Classic II Ceramic Charcoal Grill at Costco!
- Cascade Mountain Tech Pool Noodle at Costco!
- Kwikset Halifax Lever Set – Costco Sale!
- Thomasville Abril 9-Piece Dining Set at Costco!
- Razer Heroic Gaming Bundle – Costco Sale!
Revlon One-Step Volumizer Features
- Power of a hair dryer, volume of a styler.
- Ionic technology works to fight frizz for shiny, healthy-looking salon-styled hair.
- 2.4″ Barrel size works for a variety of hair lengths and styling versatility.
- Oval design creates volume and curled ends.
- Activated charcoal infused pins make it easy to help style and refresh 2nd day hair.
- Brush has tangle-free combination bristles.
- Multiple heat settings.
- Swivel cord.
- Titanium Max technology provides ultimate heat transfer for fast drying and styling to reduce damage.
- The unique vent pattern helps distribute airflow efficiently for full coverage and fast drying.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions – 11.30″ W x 4.20″ L x 9.90″ H
- Weight – 1.83 lbs
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.