Air fry, bake, roast, and broil with this Ninja Foodi pressure cooker that also works like an air fryer. Select Costco locations have the Ninja Foodi 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker on sale for $129.99 (after instant savings), now through May 2, 2021. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $149.99. While supplies last. Item #3297950.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Features:
- Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper.
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster versus traditional cooking methods.
- TenderCrisp Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- 6.5-Quart ceramic-coated nonstick pot that’s PTFE/PFOA-free and easy to clean.
- Cook from frozen.
- 4-Quart Cook & Crisp basket holds up to a 5-lb. chicken or 2 lbs. of french fries.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Ninja Foodi 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
- Pressure lid
- Crisping lid
- 6.5-Quart ceramic-coated pot
- 4-Quart ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp basket
- Stainless steel reversible steam/broil rack
- Cook & Crisp layered insert
- 45+ Recipe book
- Dimensions – 14.25″ L x 16.75″ W x 13.1″ H
- Weight – 24.9 lbs
- 1400 Volts
- 120 Amperage
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!