This family-sized convenient kitchen appliance has programmed cooking times up to 20 hours and has a locking lid for mess-free travel. Select Costco locations have the Crockpot Cook & Carry 7-Quart Slow Cooker in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $39.99. While supplies last. Item #2316457. Costco’s online price is higher due to S&H.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• 7-Quart capacity can fit a 6 lb. roast, enough to serve 9+ people.
• Oval shaped slow cooker.
• HIGH and LOW settings are great for making chilis, stews, sauces, and more.
• Automatically shifts to WARM setting to keep food at serving temperature.
• Dishwasher-safe glass lid.
• Stainless steel finish.
1. Easy to clean non-stick ceramic coating.
2. Locking gasket lid to prevent leaks and spills for mess-free travel.
3. Large, easy carry handles.
4. Programmable from 30 minutes to 20 hours.
5. Digital countdown display so you can easily monitor and track cook time.
6. Removable, oven safe stoneware up to 400˚ F.
15.6″ (H) x 10.0″ (W) x 15.9″ (D)
Model CPSCVC70LLEC-S. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!