The Conair True Glow Facial Brush from Costco is a cordless face brush that just takes 60 seconds to use as part of your daily skincare routine. This Costco beauty product helps to reduce dry skin, oily patches and visible blemishes with sonic technology to reveal healthy-looking skin. The facial brush has 300 oscillations per second to lift dirt and makeup from the pores and is two times more effective than using an everyday cleanser alone.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Brush Kit is on sale at select Costco locations for $19.99, now through February 13, 2022. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $29.99. Item #1434056. Model SFB7CST. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Costco Coupon Book OCTOBER 2023
- Fall Food Sale at Pacific Northwest Costco Stores!
- Fruit and Cheese Tray at Costco!
- Acacia Grazing Board at Costco!
- Beautiful Lenox Holiday Florentine & Pearl Lit Figurines at Costco!
Conair Facial Brush Features
- Reduce dry skin, oily patches and visible blemishes
- 300 Oscillations per second with sonic technology, to shake dirt and makeup from you pores.
- 60-Second cleansing cycle with 10-second facial cleansing zones
- Fully rechargeable with charging stand
- Includes 2 facial cleansing brush heads and a storage pouch.
3 Speed Settings
- Low – Gentle cleansing for sensitive skin
- Medium – Normal skin
- High – Deeper Cleansing
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.