The Nordic Ware Gold Colored Baking Sheets from Costco are made of aluminum for even heating and superior baking performance. The Costco set includes 2 half sheet pans and 1 quarter sheet pan. These cookie sheets have a premium PFOA-free nonstick coating so food easily releases, making clean up a breeze. It’s also oven safe up to 450°F. Please check out the care instructions for best practices when using these baking trays.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Nordic Ware Gold-Colored Baking Sheets Set of 3 is on sale at select Costco locations for $19.99, now through October 9, 2022. That is $5 off Costco’s new regular price of $24.99. Item #1664760. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at anytime without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Baking Sheets Features
- Great for bakeries and home kitchens
- Made of aluminum
- Premium PFOA-Free nonstick
- Durable and resistant to scratching
- Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping
- Made in the USA.
- Hand wash recommended.
- (2) Half Sheet – 17.87″ x 12.9″ x 1″ each
- (1) Quarter Sheet – 12.87″ x 9.6″ x 1.05″
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water before initial use and after subsequent uses.
- Cooking spray is NOT recommended.
- Baking spray containing flour can be used.
- While not necessary, butter, shortening, and canola oil may improve browning and release of food.
- Parchment paper may be used for easy clean-up.
- Safe for use with wood, nylon or silicone utensils.
- Do NOT use metal utensils, sharp knives, and scouring pads as they will scratch the nonstick on your pans.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Do NOT use under broiler or on the stovetop.
- Dishwasher use is NOT advised, since it will shorten the life of the nonstick coating. It may also produce discoloration on exposed aluminum surfaces. However, this discoloration is cosmetic and will not affect baking.