The Cuisinart Food Processor from Costco can chop, puree, emulsify, mix, knead, shred, slice and more! This Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor has a powerful 1000 watt motor to tackle your kitchen prep with ease. Use the 12-cup bowl for big jobs or insert the 4-cup bowl for smaller prep work. Plus, the removable parts are conveniently dishwasher safe and the base is easy to wipe-clean.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Cuisinart Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor is on sale at select Costco locations for $159.99, now through May 31, 2022. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $199.99. Item #1415869. Model CFP-24DCNPC. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Food Processor Features
- This powerful kitchen appliance has a durable 1000-watt peak power heavy-duty motor
- Solid die-cast base for ultimate stability
- SealTight Advantage System that seals bowls and locks blades
- Easy on/off locking system with push-button release
- Electronic touchpad controls – On / Off / Pulse with a Blue LED Light
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions – 10.87″ L x 8.07″ W x 15.9″ H
- Weight – 18.10 lbs
What’s Included in the Costco Cuisinart Food Processor package
- Cuisinart food processor base
- 12-Cup large bowl
- 4-Cup small bowl
- Wide-mouth feed tube and cover assembly
- Large blade for chopping / mixing
- Small blade for chopping / mixing
- Dough blade
- Blade covers (guards)
- Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (1mm to 6mm)
- Stainless steel reversible shredding disc (fine/medium)
- Stem adapter
- Recipe / Instruction Book
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.