The very popular Relax A Lounger is back at Costco! What’s different about this version versus the one that Costco was selling back in July of 2020? It looks like they changed the style of the stainless steel legs and frame. But all the cool features are back like the multitude of ways that you can set it up as a sofa or futon bed or split back or even pop up the seat edge for a pillow when you’re lounging around on it.
Select Costco locations have the Relax A Lounger Eurolounger in stores for a very limited time during Costco’s winter furniture season. It’s priced at $399.99. While supplies last. Item #1414535.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color.
Relax A Lounger Eurolounger Features:
• This convertible sofa / futon is covered in bonded leather.
• It includes 2 Power outlets and 2 USB ports for convenience in charging your phone or other devices while you relax, so your phone isn’t too far away.
• Seating is comfortable with foam seat cushions.
• The legs and frame are made from stainless steel for strength and durability.
• This can also be used as a split back for two different positions at once.
• It has a total weight capacity of up to 750 lbs.
Sofa – 79.4″ L x 38.9″ W x 37.7″ H
Bed – 79.4″ L x 49.2″ W x 19.6″ H
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Description of product is garnered from product packaging.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!