This rice cooker features Tiger’s “tacook” system that conveniently steams food in the upper tray while cooking rice below for easy one-pot meals. Select Costco locations have the Tiger 5.5 Cup Rice Cooker & Warmer on sale for $69.99 (after instant savings), now through December 24, 2020. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $89.99. While supplies last. Item #1198313.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• Advanced automatic cooking logic uses a microcomputer to control the cooking cycle.
• Capacity of 5.5 cups (uncooked).
• Special cooking process enhances the taste of brown rice.
• Tacook system steams food in the upper tray while cooking rice below.
• Non-stick inner pot helps keep the rice from sticking to the pan.
• Can also be used as a slow cooker or steamer.
• Buttons – Start, Keep Warm/Cancel, Timer, Menu, Hour, Minute
• 10 Cooking Menu settings – Quick, Plain, Synchro-Cooking, Porridge, Mixed, Sweet, Brown, Quinoa, Slow Cook, and Steam.
• Automatically sets to “Keep Warm” after cooking completion for up to 12 hours without drying or burning.
• Mini recipe cookbook included.
• Also includes a tray (BPA-free) and Spatula (rice paddle).
• Household use only.
• Made in Japan.
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!