Such gorgeous, creamy leather furniture by Gilman Creek, built with great attention to quality, comfort and design! These furniture pieces are sold separately but I decided to just cover both in one post. They both offer 2 power recliners with power headrests, 2 USB posts, Leggett & Platt reclining mechanisms, and top grain leather with vinyl match on sides and back.
You’ll find it at participating Costco locations, while supplies last of course. They are sold separately. The Gilman Creek Crosslin Leather Power Loveseat is $999.99 (Item #1404947) and the Gilman Creek Crosslin Leather Power Sofa is $1,199.99 (Item #1404946). It’s also available at costco.com, while supplies last. Costco’s online price for the loveseat is $1,199.99 and $1,299.99 for the sofa (due to included delivery costs).
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• Material: top grain leather with vinyl match on sides and back
• S-shaped sinuous springs
• Foam seat cushion
• 2 Power recliners with power headrests
• 2 USB ports
• Leggett & Platt reclining mechanism
• Color – Cream
• Brand – Gilman Creek Furniture
• Assembly is required
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color.
Dimensions: 79.9″ L x 40.1″ D x 41.3″ H
Weight 241.5 lbs.
Interior width of the seat: 65.3″
Interior depth of the seat: 22.8″
Seat height: 19.6″
Arm height: 25.5″
Weight limit: 300 lbs per seat
Dimensions: 57.8″ L x 40.1″ D x 41.3″ H
Inside Seating Width: 43.3″
Seat cushions are 22.8″ deep and 19.6″ high off the ground
Armrests are 7.3″ wide and 25.5″ high off the ground
Fully reclined length is 66.5″ long
Length of power cable: 98″
How to Care for Leather Furniture:
• Vacuum regularly to remove dust particles.
• Occasionally wipe with a soft slightly damp cloth, using warm water.
• Avoid using chemicals, with the exception of mild cleaning products specifically made for leather furniture. Test in an inconspicuous spot first.
• Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight or near heating sources as leather can fade over time, especially when placed in direct sunlight.
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Description of product is garnered from product packaging.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!