Check out this ginormous outdoor umbrella by Seasons Sentry, available at select Costco stores! It certainly would bring a certain wow factor to a backyard patio as well as some comfortable shade. Plus, it looks so stylish. This offset canopy umbrella has several innovative features. The fade resistant Sunbrella canopy rotates 360 degrees for maximum shade and the glide handle angles the canopy to tilt up or down to adjust shade coverage. The best feature is the solar powered built-in LED lighting to beautifully light up your evening!
Select Costco locations have the Seasons Sentry 11′ Round Solar LED Cantilever Umbrella in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $549.99. Item #1900675 (Canvas Taupe). Patio furniture is NOT included.
It’s also available with additional color options at costco.com for a higher, delivered price (Canvas Navy item #1237133, Canvas Burgundy item #1900766). While supplies last.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Umbrellas are constructed with heavy-gauge rust free powder-coated aluminum pole with a matte Bronze finish, a durable Sunbrella fabric canopy, and a base.
- Canopy rotates 360 degrees.
- Create 58 canopy angles and up to 70 degrees of tilting action using the glide handle and canopy crank to adjust shade coverage.
- Sunbrella 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric is resistant to stains, fading, mildew, chlorine and cleans very easily.
- Before use, unscrew the solar panel and connect the solar panel to the wire plug on top of the umbrella, then screw back on the solar panel to the top of the umbrella.
- Ideal for residential use patio decor.
Battery and Solar Lights:
- Includes two removable and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- Solar powered rechargeable LED lights include two battery recharging options using either a power supply indoors or attached high efficiency solar panel outdoors.
- Lighting options include illuminating rib lights, center hub light, or all lights together at the same time.
- Up to 8 hours lighting with fully charged battery.
- Battery capacity meter uses easy-to-read LEDs to display battery power.
- 98 LED rib lights, each light-point having two starlights that run along the umbrella’s ribs.
- Base has four chambers for adding weight to provide maximum stability.
- Recommend filling total base with at least 200 lbs = (4) 50-lb bags of sand plus water for best results.
- Canopy Diameter: 11 ft.
- Pole + Base Height: 9 ft.
- Base + Pole +Canopy in vertical position: 12.75 ft.
- Base + Pole+ Canopy in horizontal position: 13 ft.
- Pole Diameter: 3.1 in x 3.9 in
- Base Dimensions: 40″ L x 40″ W x 5.9″ H
How to take care of your umbrella:
- Always lower and secure umbrella in windy conditions.
- In windy conditions or when not in use, be sure to close the umbrella canopy with crank on glide handle, lower the umbrella and wrap with integrated Velcro tie closure to secure canopy to the pole.
- To clean, brush off any loose dirt and wash with a mild solution of soap and water. Rinse thoroughly to remove soap and drip dry with canopy in the open position. Do NOT store wet canopy. Do NOT machine wash canopy.
Looking for the patio furniture pictured above? Check out my post:
Agio Park Falls 5-Piece Woven Seating Set with Fire Table
Price and participation of this Costco umbrella may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. The description of product is garnered from product packaging.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!