This beautiful wind spinner has a Copper and Verdigris painted finish and makes a striking focal point in any outdoor area. It’s 100% steel construction that has a UV and weather-resistant finish. It anchors into the ground with 3 prongs and the two-part swirling motion can withstand wind conditions up to 35 mph.
Select Costco locations have the Two Tone Metal Wind Catcher in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $39.99. It’s also available at costco.com for a higher, delivered price. While supplies last. Item #1902348.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• 100% Steel construction
• Antique Copper and Verdigris finish
• Two-tone UV and weather-resistant finish
• Tail enables 360-degree rotation.
• Withstands wind conditions up to 35 mph.
• The durable three-prong staking system anchors the wind spinner to the ground for maximum stability in higher wind conditions.
• Superior quality dual ball-bearing movement ensures optimal spinning with just a little wind.
• Assembly required
Dimensions – 23.5″ Dia. x 21.5″ D x 84″ H
Weight – 7.49 lbs
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!