Enhance your backyard cooking with the Louisiana Grills SL700 Wood Pellet Grill from Costco, that lets you sear, chargrill, smoke, bake, BBQ, roast, grill and braise. This grill has the capability of both direct and indirect cooking using SearTech technology that turns it from a smoker to a grill with a simple pull of a lever. Some features include 698 square inches of cooking space, a 180° to 600°F temperature range, two fully-programmable meat probes, a built-in smoke rack, and one-touch auto-start grill ignition.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
Select Costco locations have the Louisiana Grills SL700 Series Wood Pellet Grill on sale for $399.99, now through April 25, 2021. That is $100 off Costco’s regular price of $499.99. Item #1902500. It may also be available at costco.com for select zip codes, for a higher, delivered price. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Federal Way, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Pellet Grill Features:
- Wood pellet grill and smoker
- LCD dial-in digital PID control board with LED readout so you can easily adjust and manage temperature of grilling area from 180˚ to 600˚ F.
- SearTECH control for direct and indirect heat cooking turning your unit from a smoker to a grill with a pull of a lever.
- Open flame searing up to 1,000° F
- Two programmable meat probes included to monitor internal meat temperature and will automatically reduce to low when meal is ready.
- 17.8 lb Hopper with cleanout system and clear view pellet indicator
- Grease bucket
- Grill cover included (Water resistant NOT waterproof according to online reviewers)
Pellet Grill Details:
- 14 Gauge steel construction with high-temperature black sand powder coat finish
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Solid steel bottom shelf and folding front shelf
- Black nickel-plated stainless-steel handle
- Two static caster wheels and two swivel locking caster wheels
SL700 Pellet Grill Specs:
- Cooking Area – 698 sq. in.
- Temperature Range – 180˚ to 600˚ F
- Dimensions – 39.4″ W x 33.1″ D x 45.7″ H
- Weight – 147.7 lbs
- Fuel Type – Wood pellets
- Hopper Capacity – 17.8 lbs
- Ignition Type – Electronic
- Model – LG700SL
- Power Source – Electric
California P65 Warning – This product can expose you to substances and chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!