The ecobee 3 lite Thermostat with SmartSensors detects temperature and occupancy and wirelessly transmits that information to your thermostat, ultimately resulting in energy savings. It can help inform your thermostat when no one is home in order to maximize energy savings, too! Use the SmartSensors to help manage the hot or cold spots in your home to keep you comfortable.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
Select Costco locations have the ecobee3 Lite Smart Thermostat with SmartSensors on sale for $149.99, now through April 29, 2021. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $169.99. Item #1432600. It’s also available at costco.com. While supplies last, of course.
Check with your local utility provider for energy rebates. As of 4/16/21, current Puget Sound Energy residential customers in Washington state with electric heat or natural gas heat provided by PSE, can receive a $75 rebate from PSE for a limited time, when you purchase this thermostat. Visit pse.com for details.
I spotted this item at the Federal Way, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Save up to 23%* on energy costs (*compared to hold of 72°F)
- Manage and control your smart thermostat from your mobile device.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Alexa, and SmartThings.
- SmartSensor included to manage hot and cold spots.
- SmartSensor for doors and windows included to detect entry / activity (monitoring service required).
- Get 1 free month of ecobee Haven, which is their smart home monitoring that alerts you if SmartSensor for doors and windows detects motion where it shouldn’t be.
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!