The Calvin Klein Jackson Area Rug from Costco is simple and classic with a touch of modern. The rug choices range from a neutral ivory for a minimalistic look to a bold abstract rug with splashes of muted tones of red, yellow, blue, gray, and ivory. The 7’10” x 9’10” rugs have a high-low cut pile for texture and visual interest. They would look great in the living room, family room, dining room, study, home office, or bedroom. And they’re made from machine-woven durable fibers that are soft and easy to clean.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Calvin Klein Jackson Area Rug 7 ft. 10 in. x 9 ft. 10 in. is on sale at select Costco locations for $139.99, now through September 25, 2022. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $179.99. Item #1426264. Other sizes may be available at costco.com, for a delivered price. While supplies last. Color selection may vary by location.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
CK Rug Features
- Loom woven indoor rug
- Non-shedding 0.50” pile
- Ideal for areas with moderate foot traffic
- Material: 57% Polyester, 43% Polypropylene (except the Ivory rug is 55% Polypropylene, 45% Polyester)
- Color selection may vary by location and is subject to availability
- Made in Turkey
- Vacuum regularly (no beater bar)
- Spot clean with slightly damp cloth
- For best results, professional cleaning is recommended
- Non-skid rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.