The 9-Cup KitchenAid Food Processor from Costco is a lot easier to use than their previous bigger model (that was sold at Costco). This one has a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid. Plus, it takes up less space since the blades and discs fit inside the bowl. No separate storage needed!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The KitchenAid 9-Cup Food Processor is on sale at select Costco locations for $69.99, now through September 19, 2021. That is $30 off Costco’s regular price of $99.99. Item #1355440. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
KitchenAid Food Processor Features
- 3 Speed options -High, Low and Pulse
- Easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls
- Chop, Puree, Knead, Shred and Slice with the included three discs and one blade.
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid.
- 2-in-1 Feed tube located on the lid with small pusher
- Small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
- Sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid.
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, and accessories
- Easy to store with its compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Model KFP0919CU.
- 9-Cup work bowl
- Motor base
- Multi-purpose blade
- Reversible thin slicing/shredding disc
- Reversible medium slicing/shredding disc
- Thick slicing disc
- Dough blade
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.