The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven from Costco has 9 programmed functions – air fry, air roast, air broil, dehydrate, keep warm, reheat, bake, bagel, and toast. It has a lot of great features like a 60-second preheat, extra large capacity, removable back panel for easy cleaning, and flip up to store so it doesn’t take up too much counter space!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven is on sale at select Costco locations for $139.99, now through December 24, 2022. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $179.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #4413025.
Friendly Reminders: Costco will be CLOSED on THANKSGIVING DAY (November 24, 2022). And Costco will close early at 5pm on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2022).
- 9 Functions – air fry, air roast, air broil, dehydrate, keep warm, reheat, bake, bagel, and toast.
- Fits a 13-inch pizza or up to 9 slices of toast
- Use as an air fryer to air fry up to 4 pounds of food
- Uniquely designed cooking chamber circulates hot air all around the food at different speeds for quick and even cooking and crisping.
- The removable back panel allows you to easily access the interior for deep cleaning.
- When the oven is not in use, simply flip the oven up and away to store.
- Removable crumb tray slides out to clean up crumbs and small spills.
- 1800 Watts
- 60-Second preheat
- Includes 13″ x 13″ air fry basket and 13″ x 13″ sheet pan
- 6 Infrared heating elements enable a temperature range from 105˚F – 450˚ F.
California P65 Warning – Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Check out my other post:
Ninja Foodi XL 2-Basket Air Fryer at Costco!