The ShedRain Vented 47″ Eco Umbrella from Costco is made from an eco-friendly canopy fabric that is crafted of recycled PET bottles and offers UPF 50+ sun protection. It has a 47-inch arc that provides ample coverage from the rain, a vent that reduces the risk of inversion by allowing wind to flow through the canopy, and a folding shaft to make it compact for easy storage. The ShedRain umbrella conveniently opens and closes with the push of a button.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The ShedRain Vented 47″ Eco Umbrella is on sale at select Costco locations for $6.99, now through March 6, 2022. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $9.99. Item #1339455. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
ShedRain Umbrella Features
- 47.3-inch Arc for full-size coverage
- Automatic open and close for easy one-handed operation
- Vented canopy resists wind inversion
- Eco-friendly fabric canopy recycled from PET bottles
- UPF 50+ Sun protection to block harmful UV rays
- 8 Fiberglass ribs for added strength and durability
- Nanoskin water repellency coating – fabric treatment keeps you dry
- Rubber coated plastic handle
- Color selection may vary by location – may include black and/or colorful dots
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.