The Coho 24-Can Soft Sided Cooler from Costco is leakproof, puncture-resistant, and has an antimicrobial liner that resists mildew. It has up to 2 inches of closed cell foam insulation to hold ice for multiple days along with up to 24 cans of your favorite beverage!
For a limited time, select Costco locations have the Coho 24-Can Soft Sided Cooler in stores for $59.99. Item #2621058. It may also be available at costco.com, for a higher delivered price. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Cooler Bag Details
- Reinforced, double-stitched carry handles
- Leakproof zipper
- Welded waterproof seams
- Pocket for keys / wallet
- Anti-slip molded base
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Side carry / Dump handles
- Molle straps
- Clear pocket
Coho Cooler Features
- Wide mouth easy access
- Leakproof zipper
- Food grade liner
- Heavy duty waterproof nylon shell is tear resistant and UV protected
- No sweat exterior
- Thick closed-cell PE foam insulation
- Durable and lightweight
- Ice chest bag floats
- Has an exterior pocket for dry items
How to use the Coho Cooler
- Pre-chill your cooler with sacrificial ice.
- Pre-chill or freeze your food.
- Ensure that your cooler is full with a ratio of 2:1 ice to contents.
- Block ice will stay cold longer than ice cubes. (DIY block ice can be made by freezing water in bottles.)
- As warm air rises and cool air falls, place ice / ice packs /ice substitutes on top of the cooler contents.
- Not all ice is equal. Depending on the temperature of your ice it will affect how long it will last.
- Keep your cooler in the shade.
- Do NOT use dry ice in your cooler bag.
- If the cooler bag is contaminated with salt water, wash immediately after use.
- Cooler can be hand washed with warm water and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry with a towel and leave open until completely dry.
- Keep the bag zipper clean.
- Use the included zipper lubricant periodically and before long term storage.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Hot contents / water can distort the vinyl.
- Dimensions – 15.9″ H x 14.5″ W x 12″ D
- Capacity – 18.7 Quart
- Capacity – 24 Cans
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!