The Mikasa 2-Tier Lazy Susan from Costco can be used as serving trays for appetizers and desserts or for a cheese or charcuterie board. It also can work as an organizer for school supplies, arts and crafts supplies, or rotating spice rack in the pantry. Or simply use it as a decor piece highlighting collectibles or decorative trinkets. It offers some flexibility to be configured as a 2-tier Lazy Susan or a 1-tier Lazy Susan plus single tray.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
The Mikasa 2-Tier Lazy Susan is on sale at select Costco locations for $29.99, now through January 23, 2022. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $39.99. Item #1521779. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Costco Unadvertised Sales for DECEMBER 2022
- BirdRock Emergency Utility Shovel – Costco Sale!
- Cyber Monday Deals at Costco.com!
- Sondors Smart Step Electric Bike – Costco Sale!
- Fender FA-125 Black Acoustic Guitar – Costco Sale!
Mikasa Lazy Susan Features
- Made of Mango wood
- Stylish, burnished iron band frame
- Rotates for quick, easy access
- Use for storage, decor, organization, and more
- Easily wipes clean
- Dimensions – 14.9″ D x 19.4″ H
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
It may also be available at costco.com for a higher, delivered price. While supplies last.