The Kirkland Signature Ladies’ Shearling Slipper is back! These popular slippers pop up at select Costco stores, usually in the fall, and sell out very quickly. This year’s colors are gray and dark gray. The initial fit should be snug since the genuine sheepskin will stretch slightly with wear. Sizing is sometimes a little off and tends to run large, so you may want to try it on before purchasing.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
The Kirkland Signature Ladies’ Shearling Slipper is made with 100% Shearling from New Zealand and Australia. This shearling lining provides some cushioning and warmth. This year, some of the slippers felt very soft while others weren’t so soft. I wear these slippers every day and they usually last me an entire year. If they do go on sale or clearance, I usually buy a backup pair. I’ve got a dog and cats so you can’t be too careful.
The Kirkland Signature Ladies’ Shearling Slipper is available at select Costco locations for $19.99, while supplies last. Item #7771020.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Shearling lining provides comfort and cradles your feet.
- Insulating properties so your feet breathe naturally in both warm and cool temperatures.
- Lightweight outsole is flexible, durable, and provides traction
- Comes in whole sizes 6-10 (subject to availability). Sizes tend to run large.
- Costco.com may have size 11 available while supplies last
- Colors: gray or dark gray (subject to availability)
- To clean – Wipe with a damp cloth
- Upper is genuine sheepskin (will stretch slightly with wear)
- Lining is wool shearling from New Zealand and Australia
- Outsole is EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.