The Omega Paw Roll’N Clean Self-Cleaning Litter Box from Costco makes cleaning the litter box a little easier. For fast and easy cleaning, just roll the litter box onto its top, and roll back to the up-right position. Remove the tray and dispose of the waste! To add more kitty litter, just lower the easy fill swivel hood and pour in the new litter. This product does have a lot of great reviews online. But there are some people who mention that sometimes little clumps get stuck on the walls and ceiling when you’re rolling the box to empty it.
For a very limited time, select Costco locations have the Roll’N Clean Self-Cleaning Litter Box by Omega Paw in stores for $29.99. Item #1548395. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Roll’N Clean Self-Cleaning Litter Box Features
- Hood swivels for easy litter filling
- The unique patented grill inside the Easy Fill Roll’n Clean scoops out the clumped waste, depositing it into the pull-out tray.
- Contains a snap-down locking clip design
- The large litter box is great for big cats or for multiple cat households.
- Model EZ-RA20
How to assemble and fill the Roll’N Clean Self-Cleaning Litter Box
- Insert screen between tabs in the litter pan (ramp faces up).
- Bend screen and push into channel along box edge.
- Push and snap the top hood into the holes.
- Lock the tabs into place.
- Slide in the scoop.
- Pull down the swivel hood.
- Pour clumping litter onto the swivel hood, which acts as a chute to the litter tray.
- The clumping litter will slide into the center of the box.
- Return swivel hood to the upright position. You should hear a click when the hood is locked into position.
How to clean the Roll’N Clean Litter Box
- Roll top to floor and return.
- Tilt slightly to the left to level clean litter.
- Pull out the scoop.
- Dispose of the waste.
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!