The new Miu Silicone Baking Mats Set from Costco actually includes one circular non-stick mat that’s designed for the microwave! The set also includes 2 half-sheet size mats and 1 toaster oven size mat. These non-stick mats are great for baking cookies, pastry, macarons, kneading dough, roasting veggies and more! They are BPA-free and PFOA-free and are made from FDA-approved food grade silicone. Plus, the mats have handy measurement markings and circular guides for baking cookies and macarons.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
Select Costco locations have the Miu Silicone Baking Mats 4-Piece Set in stores for $14.99. Item #1567231. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Miu Silicone Baking Mat Features
- Oven safe
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- FDA-approved food grade silicone
- Measurement markings and circular guides for cookies and macarons
- Temperature range -40˚F to 450˚F (-40˚C to 232˚C)
- (2) Half-sheet size (16.5″ x 11.6″)
- (1) Toaster-oven size (11″ x 8.5″)
- (1) Circular Microwave size (10″)
- Use soap and water to clean and then rinse.
- Wipe dry.
- Store flat or rolled.
- Do not use scouring or abrasive cleaning pads as it will damage the mats.
- Do not use as a cutting board or do not cut with scissors to avoid damaging the mats.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.