The OXO SoftWorks Cereal Dispenser from Costco keeps cereal and granola, fresh and visible. It’s a great way to organize your pantry for other items, too, like bulk snacks, dry beans, oatmeal, flour and rice. It’s easy to use – simply press the top to open the lid, pour, and then press the lid closed for an airtight seal. With the clear containers, you can get a quick look to see how much food you have left when you are creating your shopping list.
The OXO SoftWorks 2-Piece POP Cereal Dispenser Set is available at select Costco locations for $23.99, while supplies last. Item #1074960.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Cereal Dispenser Features
- Pop-open lid
- Airtight silicone seal to keep your food fresh
- Contoured grip so you can use one hand for opening and pouring
- Smooth pour spout that is rounded
- Pantry organization!
- Slim design for smart storage on your countertop or in your kitchen cabinet
- BPA free
- [Food and accessories not included]
- Dimensions: 10.2″ x 3.95″ x 12.65″ H
- Capacity: 4.5 Quart each
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.