The OXO SoftWorks Cereal Dispenser from Costco keeps cereal and granola, fresh and visible. It’s a great way to organize your pantry for other items, too, like bulk snacks, dry beans, oatmeal, flour and rice. It’s easy to use – simply press the top to open the lid, pour, and then press the lid closed for an airtight seal. With the clear containers, you can get a quick look to see how much food you have left when you are creating your shopping list.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
Select Costco locations have the OXO SoftWorks POP Cereal Dispenser 2-Piece Set on sale for $15.99, now through September 19, 2021. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. Item #1074960. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Cereal Dispenser Features
- Pop-open lid
- Airtight silicone seal to keep your food fresh
- Contoured grip so you can use one hand for opening and pouring
- Smooth pour spout that is rounded
- Pantry organization!
- Slim design for smart storage on your countertop or in your kitchen cabinet
- BPA free
- [Food and accessories not included]
- Dimensions: 10.2″ x 3.95″ x 12.65″ H
- Capacity: 4.5 Quart each
It may also be available at costco.com for a higher, delivered price. While supplies last, of course.