The Life Comfort Luxe Velvet Throw from Costco can add some warmth, style, and a pop of color to your home. The striped pattern accented with satin thread stitching gives the throw dimension and elegance. Plus, these cozy throws come in beautiful, vibrant colors. Now, which one to choose?
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Life Comfort Luxe Velvet Throw is on sale at select Costco locations for $8.99, now through December 24, 2021. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $11.99. Item #1520540. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices and color selection may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Craft + Main Foremost Tablero Accent Console at Costco!
- Kitteridge Tall Chest at Costco!
- T3 StylePlus 1″ Flat Iron – Costco Sale!
- T3 Featherweight StylePlus Pro Hair Dryer – Costco Sale!
- Craft + Main Westbury Accent Console at Costco!
Life Comfort Velvet Throw Features
- Super soft 100% polyester
- Provides a little extra warmth when you need it (this throw does not provide as much warmth as a sherpa lined throw)
- Striped pattern
- Looks great accenting a sofa, couch, sectional, or chair
- Colors may include: gray, ivory, teal, ruby red, black, hunter green, burnt orange (Subject to availability. Some colors may be available at costco.com for a higher delivered price. Item numbers differ online.)
- 60″ W x 70″ L (152 cm x 177 cm)
- Machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do NOT iron
- Do NOT dry clean
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.