The Calphalon Hard Anodized 10.5″ Nonstick Wok from Costco has a flat bottom, making it easier to cook on glass top, electric, and gas stovetops. This wok is made with a multilayer nonstick coating and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum to ensure even heating while providing durability. The shape of the wok allows for quick stir-frying while using less oil. It’s also oven-safe and dishwasher safe.
The Calphalon Hard Anodized Nonstick Wok is available at select Costco locations for $21.99, while supplies last. Item #1529436. Model 2150920.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- 10.5-inch Wok is made with hard-anodized aluminum for durability
- Use this versatile pan to stir-fry, sear, brown
- Flat bottom wok heats evenly
- Compatible with gas, electric, and glass top stovetops
- Multilayer nonstick is PFOA-free and PFOS-free
- Stainless-steel handle stays cool on stovetop
- Oven-safe up to 450° F (232˚c)
- Dishwasher safe
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.