Light up the night with Gerson Glow Wick LED Candles from Costco. These unscented candles can be turned on as a steady light or a flickering glow. The color changing candles have 8 lighted colors to choose from or let it continuously change colors on its own. Each candle is designed to look realistic with the candle top’s wavy edge and the black candle wick. The included remote control makes turning the candles on and off a breeze or set the timer for the ultimate convenience.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Gerson Glow Wick LED Candles 6-Piece Set is on sale at select Costco locations for $23.99, now through November 30, 2022. That is $6 off Costco’s regular price of $29.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1630826.
Flameless Candle Features
- Bisque / Ivory color candle, unscented
- Battery run time of up to 400 hours (batteries included)
- Remote control functions: On/off, timer, brightness, color changing candle, flicker candle, steady candle
- (8) Color lighting choices: warm white, cool white, pink, red, green, teal, blue, purple
- (2) Timer choices: 5 hour and 8 hour
- Glow Wick technology
- (2) 3″ x 4″ LED Candle [ 7.62 cm x 10.16 cm]
- (2) 3″ x 5″ LED Candle [ 7.62 cm x 12.7cm ]
- (2) 3″ x 6″ LED Candle [ 7.62cm x 15.24 cm]
- (12) Duracell AA Batteries
- (1) Remote Control with Duracell CR2025 Lithium Battery^
^Warning (CR2025 Lithium Battery)
- The remote control contains a button battery and is dangerous, harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- A button battery is also combustible.
- Please keep these coin batteries and other batteries out of reach of children.
- Examine devices to make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured.
- If swallowed, coin lithium batteries can get stuck in a child’s esophagus and can cause harm in less than 2 hours.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed a coin battery, or has placed it in their nose or ear, take your child immediately to the emergency room and call 911 on the way.
- Do not let the child eat or drink until an x-ray has been done.
- For more detailed information, you can contact the National Battery Ingestion Hotline at 1-800-498-8666.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.