The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Braiser from Costco is a beautiful oven to table cookware. It has a 4-quart capacity and a wide cooking surface that is good for browning and slow braising meats, poultry, and vegetables. This casserole pot has self-basting condensation ridges on the lid that collect and direct the moisture back onto the food, to keep it tender and moist.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Tramontina 4-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Braiser is on sale at select Costco locations for $31.99, now through March 9, 2022. That is $8 off Costco’s regular price of $39.99. While supplies last. Item #1481731.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Coleman Back Home Screenhouse – Costco Sale!
- Lighted Ceramic Christmas Tree at Costco!
- Costco Unadvertised Sales! OCTOBER 2022
- Bose Solo Soundbar Series II – Costco Sale!
- Plush Holiday Snowmen Set at Costco!
Tramontina Cast Iron Pot Features
- Enameled cast iron 3.7 L covered casserole
- Distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables.
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food
- Off-white, smooth porcelain-enameled cooking surface is PTFE-free and PFOA-free
- Oven safe up to 450°F | 232°C
- Compatible with electric, gas, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Recommended cooking utensils: silicone, nylon, bamboo or wood
- Color: red or teal (subject to availability)
- Durable cast iron with graduated porcelain enameled finish is easy to clean.
- Hand-wash only
- Hand wash only.
- Oven safe up to 450°F / 232°C
- Caution: Casserole dish is very heavy.
- Use oven mitts when handling hot casserole dish and the lid. The stainless steel knob does get hot.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.