Enjoy your outdoor adventure and hit the trails with the Northrock XC27 Mountain Bike from Costco. This bike is outfitted with the Shimano Altus drivetrain with 21-speeds and rapid-fire shifters for quick-shifting, control, and precision. Roll over obstacles with ease with the 27.5″ Maxxis Ikon tires and pedal more efficiently with the Shimano alloy triple crank.
The Northrock XC27 Mountain Bike is available at select Costco locations for $399.99, while supplies last. Item #1466692.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Chain: KMC alloy chain is resistant to the elements, lightweight, strong and durable.
- Integrated Cables: Internal cable routing in the frame for a sleek look and enhanced performance.
- Shimano Atus Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus drivetrain with 21-speeds and triple alloy crank work together for high performance precision shifting and maximum durability.
- SHIMANO Altus Rapid-fire Integrated Shifters: Shimano Altus 21-speed drivetrain works seamlessly with Shimano Altus rapid-fire shifters for quick-shifting, control, and precision. Shifters include integrated brake levers for easy adjustment settings and control.
- Shimano Crank: Shimano FC-TY501, alloy triple crank (42/34/24T). This wide gear ratio allows you to effortlessly pedal more efficiently regardless of the conditions.
- SR Suntour XCE Fork: SR Suntour XCE 27.5″, front suspension fork with 80 mm adjustable preload for fork tension.
- Maxxis Ikon 27.5″ x 2.2″ Mountain Tires: Experience quicker accelerations with the 27.5” x 2.2″ Maxxis Ikon tires that roll over obstacles with ease, for greater control and performance.
- Double-Wall Rims: Alloy lightweight rustproof double-wall rims for greater strength and durability off-road, and stainless steel spokes to withstand the elements.
- Tektro Disc Brakes: Tektro disc brakes deliver ultimate stopping power in any weather condition.
- Velo Mountain Saddle: Velo saddle is contoured to provide comfort, increase power output and enhance performance.
- Velo Grips: Velo grips are designed for durability, comfort and control.
All-Aluminum Frame Features
- Hand Built 6061 All-aluminum Alloy Press formed frame
- Proprietary frame forming process results in lighter, stronger, stiffer frames.
- Internal cable routing in the frame for a sleek look and enhance performance.
- 17.5″ lightweight all-aluminum frame that fits most riders 5′ 7” to 6′ 1”.
- Rustproof, low maintenance, unlike steel frames.
- Universal mounts for water bottle cage, rear bike rack, child seat, or fenders.
- Finished with a clear coat rustproof paint process for lasting luster.
- Frame: all-aluminum 6061, 27.5″ specific geometry, press formed aluminum frame for performance and lightweight, fender and rack mounts, water bosses and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Color: Black matte and gloss finish / vibrant neon and silver gloss finish
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 27.5”, preload, 80 mm travel
- Headset: sealed integrated threadless
- Crank: Shimano TY501 triple crank (42/34/24T)
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Shifter: Shimano Altus EF-500 Rapid-Fire (21 Speeds)
- Cogset: Shimano (14-28T)
- Chain: KMC-Z50
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical dual disc
- Brake levers: Shimano Altus EF-500 integrated with shifter
- Front hub: 32H alloy with quick-release
- Rear hub: 32H alloy with quick-release
- Spokes: stainless-steel
- Rims: alloy double wall
- Tires: Maxxis mountain, 27.5″ x 2.2″
- Handlebars: NR 31.8 mm low rise black alloy
- Grips: Velo ergonomic dual density comfort grip
- Stem: NR sport, 10-degree
- Seat post: alloy micro adjust 30.9 mm with quick-release
- Seat: Velo mountain performance
- Kickstand: included (removal at rider’s option)
- Assembly Tools: included
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.