The Seiko Mid-Century Modern Wall Clock with Pendulum from Costco features a dark brown wooden case with silver accents and a sleek pendulum. The clock chimes ever quarter-hour with hourly strikes and has an adjustable volume that can be silenced during the night.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Seiko Classic Pendulum Clock is on sale at select Costco locations for $99.99, now through February 22, 2022. That is $25 off Costco’s regular price of $124.99. Item #1467419. While supplies last. Retail price is $185.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Pendleton Comforter Set at Costco!
- ProKeeper Reusable Silicone Bag 6-Pc Set at Costco!
- Craft + Main Foremost Tablero Accent Console at Costco!
- Kitteridge Tall Chest at Costco!
- T3 StylePlus 1″ Flat Iron – Costco Sale!
- Wooden case is a dark walnut brown color
- Quarter-hour chime
- Dual chimes (Westminster / Whittington)
- Hourly strikes
- Automatic chime silencer (11:00 pm – 5:45 am)
- Volume control
- Requires C battery
- Material: Wooden case (Alder / MDF / Walnut veneer)
- Dimensions: 21.7″ x 9.4″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Model: QXH068BLH
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.