The Seiko Mid-Century Modern Wall Clock with Pendulum from Costco features a dark brown wooden case with silver accents and a sleek pendulum. The clock chimes ever quarter-hour with hourly strikes and has an adjustable volume that can be silenced during the night.
The Seiko Classic Pendulum Clock is available at select Costco locations for $124.99, while supplies last. Retail price is $185. Item #1467419.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Fallon Leather Power Reclining Sofa and Loveseat at Costco!
- Ricardo Big Sur Hardside Carry-on at Costco!
- Sealife Melamine Dinnerware at Costco!
- Costco In-Warehouse Hot Buys Sale! JANUARY 2022
- Lunar New Year Snacks at Costco!
- Wooden case is a dark walnut brown color
- Quarter-hour chime
- Dual chimes (Westminster / Whittington)
- Hourly strikes
- Automatic chime silencer (11:00 pm – 5:45 am)
- Volume control
- Requires C battery
- Material: Wooden case (Alder / MDF / Walnut veneer)
- Dimensions: 21.7″ x 9.4″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Model: QXH068BLH
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.