3/12/22. © Frugal Hotspot
The Cuisinart Precision Master 6.5-Quart Stand Mixer from Costco delivers power and performance with its 600-watt motor, die cast metal construction, 12 speeds, and extra large capacity stainless steel bowl. The unit’s tilt-back head allows for easier access while the included ingredient funnel prevents messy countertops. It has a 59-point planetary mixing action that allows for complete mixing action as the beater, whisk, or dough hook rotates within the bowl for a thorough mix. And it comes at a much lower price point than the KitchenAid Professional 6-Quart Bowl Lift Mixer.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Cuisinart Precision Master 6.5-Quart Stand Mixer is on sale at select Costco locations for $139.99, now through February 26, 2023. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $179.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1553311.
Cuisinart Mixer Features
- 6.5-Quart polished stainless steel bowl has extra large capacity and durable handle
- 600-Watt Motor
- 59-point Planetary Mixing Action for thorough ingredient mixing
- Die-cast metal construction
- Tilt-back head with easy-to-release hinge for full access to mixing bowl and attachments
- LED backlit speed control dial with 12 speeds
- Chef’s Whisk for whipping
- Flat Mixing Paddle for mixing
- Dough Hook for kneading
- Ingredient funnel for preventing a mess
- Instruction Booklet with Recipes
Kitchen Appliance Specs
- Dimensions: 8.66” W x 14.17” L x 14.11” H
- Weight: 22.9 Lbs.
- Capacity: 6.5 Quart
- Cord Length: 3 ft.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Attachments: 4
- Number of Speed Settings: 12
- Model CSM-130BCPC
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.