Keep your beer keg nicely chilled with the Danby Twin Tap Keg Cooler from Costco. Whether you’re entertaining or having friends over to watch the game, this beer fridge has a convenient dual tap so you can have two different cold beers on tap. The Danby keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank, and the required hardware. It has a mechanical thermostat to keep your beer cold and a reversible door hinge allowing you to adjust for either a left or right-handed opening. Beer keg not included.
The Danby Twin Tap Keg Cooler is available at select Costco locations for the new higher price of $599.99, while supplies last. Beer keg not included. Item #1185602. Model #DKC054A1BSL2DB.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may go up at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Keg Refrigerator Features
- Twin tap
- CO2 Tank and hardware included
- Spotless steel finish
- Castors for easy portability
- Drip tray and chrome guard rail included
- Reversible door hinge
- Can accommodate 1/4 barrel or 1/2 barrel or 1/6 slim keg
- Mechanical temperature control
- Can convert to a mini fridge (shelves are included)
- [Beer keg NOT included]
- Dimensions: 20.5″ W x 24.2″ D x 33″ H
- Capacity: 5.4 cu ft
- Environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant
Please follow all laws and precautions and drink responsibly.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.