The L-shaped Pike and Main Quinn Corner Desk from Costco is a stylish and multi-functional piece of office furniture. It also has a matching bookcase, Pike and Main Quinn Bookcase, sold separately at select Costco stores, while supplies last. The right side of the desk has a lift-top work surface so you can manually raise the desktop to stand up and work or lower it to sit down and work. It has an interesting two-tone finish with a rich brown plank desktop and a greenish-gray / beige base. This desk is constructed from Mahogany solids and Mindi veneers with Dovetail drawer construction and adjustable levelers. Plus, there’s a power center with 2 outlets and 2 UBS ports to keep your laptop and phone charged. While this desk does have more desktop space than the Tresanti Adjustable Height Desk, it does not have motorized height adjustments like the Tresanti does.
The Pike & Main Quinn Corner Desk with Lift is available at select Costco locations for $449.99, while supplies last. Item #1518274.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Costco Unadvertised Sales for DECEMBER 2022
- BirdRock Emergency Utility Shovel – Costco Sale!
- Cyber Monday Deals at Costco.com!
- Sondors Smart Step Electric Bike – Costco Sale!
- Fender FA-125 Black Acoustic Guitar – Costco Sale!
Corner Desk Features
- Constructed of Mahogany solids and Mindi veneers
- Plank top
- L-Shaped desk in a 2-tone finish
- Lift-top work surface
- Full extension ball bearing glides
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Adjustable levelers
- Hand distressed finish
- 2 Outlet, 2 USB port power strip
- Assembly required
Home Office Furniture Specs
- Dimensions: 67“L x 55“W x 30“H
- Weight: 114.8 lb.
- Direct sunlight can cause fading and damage finishes.
- Use coasters or pads under vases, flowerpots, hot pans, and drink glasses.
- Warping, splitting, and shrinking can result from extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- If damage is caused by stains or other accidents, it’s best to have a professional repair your furniture.
- Use a clean, soft cloth to clean and dust.
- Polish is not needed. But if furniture polish is desired, test it on a hidden area first.
- Do not use any solvents on your furniture because it can damage the finish.
- Markers or crayons can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- Remove spills by blotting them with a soft cloth. Do not rub. It is important to clean spills right away.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
The matching Pike & Main Quinn Bookcase is sold separately at select Costco stores, while supplies last.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.