The versatile Thomasville Tisdale Modular Fabric Sectional from Costco can be arranged in multiple configurations to suit living rooms and family rooms of various sizes. This 6-piece furniture set is covered in a gray 100% Polyester fabric that is very soft yet durable. The seat cushions feature pocket coils and sinuous springs for comfort and the tufting design on the seat cushions enhances the overall tailoring and style.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Thomasville Tisdale 6-Piece Modular Fabric Sectional is on sale at select Costco locations for $1,599.99, now through August 24, 2022. That is $200 off Costco’s regular price of $1,799.99. Item #1570091. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Modular Sectional Features
- Pieces can be arranged in multiple configurations
- Includes 3 Armless Chairs, 2 Corner Wedge, 1 Storage Ottoman
- 100% Polyester fabric
- Storage ottoman
- Tufted seat cushions
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Pocket coil seat cushion
- Solid wood legs in a rich Walnut Brown finish
- Attached seat cushions and back cushions
- Zippers are on the bottom of the back cushions if filling needs fluffing or replacement
- Color: Gray
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
- Overal Specs:
- Overall Sectional Dimensions: 142.5” L x 71.2” W x 36.7” H
- Weight: 330.5 lbs
- Armless Specs:
- Armless Dimensions: 33.5” L x 37.7” W x 36.7” H
- Weight: 50.25 lbs
- Corner Wedge Specs:
- Corner Wedge Dimensions: 37.7” L x 37.7” W x 36.7” H
- Weight: 63.1 lbs
- Storage Ottoman Specs:
- Storage Ottoman Dimensions: 34.2” L x 34.2” W x 19.2” H
- Weight: 53.55 lbs
- Additional Dimensions:
- Seat Height: 19.2”
- Seat Depth: 24.5”
- Back Height: 29.5”
- Arm Height: 29.5”
- Weight Capacity:
- Per Seat: 250 lbs
- Avoid direct sunlight and sources of excessive heat.
- Use upholstery cleaner on spills and marks (test upholstery cleaner in an inconspicuous spot first), as general household cleaners can damage fibers and discolor fabrics.
- Clean spills and marks immediately, since stains are harder to remove when they are left unattended.
- For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.