The Kirkland Signature Non-Stick Hard Anodized Pans from Costco have a non-stick interior coating that is Eclipse High-Build triple-layer, producing excellent food release and strong durability. The double-rivet ergonomic cast stainless steel handles stay cool on the cooktop. When cooking with these frying pans, it’s best to use low or medium heat. But, it’s also oven safe up to 400˚F. Hand washing the pans is recommended.
The Kirkland Signature Non-Stick Hard Anodized 3-Piece Sauté Pan is available at select Costco locations for $29.99, while supplies last. Item #1459508.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- OXO SoftWorks 9-Pc POP Container Set – Costco Sale!
- Costco Online-Only Hot Buys Sale! JUNE 2022
- Sabatier Stainless Steel Paper Towel Holder at Costco!
- Edifice 4-Tier Rolling Basket Cart – Costco Sale!
- Farrelli’s Pizza Gift Cards – Costco Sale!
KS Fry Pans Features
- Hand-wash recommended
- Use low to medium heat
- Non-stick cooking surface
- Hard anodized aluminum
- Suitable for gas, electric, halogen, and ceramic cooktops
- [NOT for use with induction]
- Metal utensil safe
- Stainless steel handles
- NSF Certified
- PFOA free and PFAS free
- Oven safe up to 400˚F (204˚C)
- 8.5’’ Sauté pan (21.6 cm)
- 10’’ Sauté pan (25.4 cm)
- 12’’ Sauté pan (30.5 cm)
- Hand wash recommended
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly before 1st use
- Do NOT wash in dishwasher
- Do NOT use in microwave
- Do NOT use under the broiler
- Use on low to medium heat
- High heat may damage non-stick cookware
- Do NOT use with burners larger than the size of the base of the pan
- Ok to use nylon, wood, plastic, or metal utensils
- Do NOT use a knife to cut food still in the pan
- Do NOT allow cookware to boil dry
- Do NOT leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended
- Do NOT slide or drag pans across the stovetop as it may cause damage to the stovetop and the pans
- Make sure to alway use potholders or oven mitts when handling hot pans
- Store carefully to prevent contact with sharp objects
- Use extra caution when children are present
- Allow cookware to cool to room temperature before cleaning, Sudden temperature changes may cause cookware to warp, resulting in an uneven base
- Soak and wash in warm water to loosen any burned-on food as needed
- Hand washing is recommended
- Wash in hot, soapy water using a sponge or a soft dishcloth
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.