While the Tramontina Cast Iron Fajita Set from Costco is great for serving fajitas, it can also be used for serving Korean BBQ like bulgogi or spicy pork. This set includes two pre-seasoned cast iron fajita pans, two Brazilian oak trivets, and two red silicone handle mitts. Hand wash only.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Tramontina Cast Iron Fajita Set is on sale at select Costco locations for $23.99, now through May 9, 2022. That is $6 off Costco’s regular price of $29.99. Item #1542515. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Fajita Set Features
- Pre-seasoned cast iron spreads heat quickly and evenly
- Cast iron handle with removable, red silicone handle mitts
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Pans are oven-safe up to 450°F / 232°C
- Hand-wash only
- Trivets are made from Brazilian oak with natural oil finish
- Made without PFOA, PTFE, lead, or cadmium
- [Accessories NOT included]
- (2) 10” Cast Iron Fajita Pans
- (2) 11″ Hardwood Trivets
- (2) Silicone Handle Mitts
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.