The AutoSpa Professional Double-Shot Ultimate Car Wash System from Costco is a 4-piece set that includes the Double-Shot Suds-n-Rinse brush head, curved tip flow-thru pole, wheel and bumper brush, and 2-sided microfiber Suds-n-Scrub wash mitt. The all-sided brush head makes cleaning your vehicle more accessible by getting into those nooks and crannies, and the soap mix control dial lets you pick the perfect amount of soap and water for your car washing needs.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The AutoSpa Luxury Car Care Professional Double-Shot Ultimate Car Wash System is on sale at select Costco locations for $19.99, now through August 1, 2022. That is $10 off Costco’s new regular price of $29.99. Item #1509977. Model #11193839. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Car Wash System Features
- Curved tip flow-thru pole with adjustable dial flow-control
- Precision Dial Flow-Control allows for the most optimal water flow while cleaning your vehicle!
- All-sided brush head makes cleaning your vehicle more accessible by getting into those nooks and crannies
- No-spin locking head
- Soft PVC bristles
- Use the soap mix control dial to pick the perfect amount of soap and water for your washing needs
- The wheel and bumper brush has a contoured ergonomic grip and rubber safety bumper
- All-in-one microfiber wash mitt with chenille and scrub netting with an elastic cuff
- NOTE: Be sure to tighten the connections between the hose and pole to prevent leaking.
- WHEN STORING the Double-Shot, turn the soap-fill control knob to rinse. Store so that bristles do not come in contact with the ground.
- PRE-RINSE: With hose end water control in off position; turn soap-fill control knob to “Rinse”. Turn hose end water control to ON and rinse vehicle.
- WASH: With hose end water control in off position; turn soap-fill control knob to “Soap”. Turn hose end water control to ON and begin washing vehicle from the roof and work your way down. Soap can be applied as needed by simply turning off/on the hose end water control.
- RINSE: With hose end water control in off position; turn soap-fill control knob to “Rinse”. Turn hose end water control to ON and begin rinsing soap from vehicle starting from the roof and working your way down. Spray clean water through the Double-Shot front spray nozzle to rinse wheel and grill areas.
- TIPS FOR CLEANING
- Wash out of direct sunlight
- Use Double-Shot spray tip to pre-rinse vehicle
- Begin washing at the top and work downward
- Clean wheels with a separate brush and rinse often while cleaning
- Use clean water setting to rinse vehicle from the top down and use spray tip to detail rinse wheels and grills
Filling the Soap Chamber
- REMOVE SOAP CAP: Press soap control knob down and turn left.
- FILLING SOAP CHAMBER: Add car wash soap, filling until the soap reaches base of the clear dome.
- REPLACING SOAP CAP: Insert cap. Press down and turn to the right until it locks.
Soap Mix Control
- SOAP MIXING: Turn knob to align with the “Soap” indicator.
- RINSE: Turn know left to align with the “Rinse” indicator.
Car Wash 4-Piece Set
- Double-Shot Suds-n-Rinse Brush Head
- Curved Tip Flow-Thru Pole
- Wheel and Bumper Brush
- 2-Sided Microfiber Suds-n-Scrub Wash Mitt
California P65: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.