The Kamado Joe Classic II 18″ Ceramic Charcoal Grill from Costco is designed to hold in heat and moisture, and is great for grilling, smoking, or even baking. It has 2-tier stainless steel cooking grates with 256 square inches of cooking surface. The stainless steel self-activating latch locks in heat and smoke, while the fiberglass mesh gasket provides an air-tight seal. A premium grill cover is also included in this Costco package.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Kamado Joe Classic II 18″ Ceramic Charcoal Grill is on sale at select Costco locations for $799.99, now through August 7, 2022. That is $200 off Costco’s regular price of $999.99. Item #2127175. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Kamado Joe Features
- 2-Tier stainless steel cooking grates
- Built-in thermometer
- Grill design holds in heat, moisture and simplifies temperature control
- Cast-Aluminum Kontrol Tower Top Vent for precise temperature control
- Advanced Multi-Piece (AMP) Firebox retains heat and prevents breakage
- Air Lift Hinge reduces dome weight
- Fiberglass mesh gasket for an air-tight seal
- Stainless Steel self-activating latch locks in heat and smoke
- Premium grill cover included
- Assembly required
- Cooking Area: 256 sq. in.
- Diameter: 18 in.
- Heat Range: 225˚F – 750˚F
- Grill Height: 48.5 in.
- Weight: 231.5 lbs
- Color: Blaze Red
California P65: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.