Get cooking outdoors with the KitchenAid 4-Burner Gas Grill with Searing Side Burner from Costco. This shiny beauty provides 689 square inches of cooking area to accommodate those big backyard BBQ cookouts with family and friends. The electric ignition gets things started and with the heat output of 4 main burners at 12,000 BTU each and 15,000 BTU for the searing side burner, there’s plenty of power to grill and sear your food. This grill has spacious stainless steel side shelves for prep space and a built in grease collection system for easier maintenance.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The KitchenAid 4-Burner Gas Grill with Searing Side Burner is on sale at select Costco locations for $599.99, now through May 18, 2022. That is $100 off Costco’s regular price of $699.99. Item #1902486. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- 63,000 BTUs 304 Stainless Steel Burners
- 15,000 BTU Searing Side Burner
- Ideal for direct, indirect grilling and searing
- Continuous electronic ignition generates sparks with an electrode attached to an ignition rode that’s placed in the flow of gas near a burner and sparks are emitted continuously while activated.
- Exclusive KitchenAid design heat radiant system for even heat distribution and cooking performance
- Even Heat Technology with angled flame tamers distribute consistent heat across the entire grill surface and reduces flare-ups.
- Built-in tank pullout tray on ball bearing slides for easy and convenient propane tank replacement (tank not included).
- Spacious stainless steel side shelves for prep space
- Built in grease collection system
- The grill also features cast-aluminum material on the lid and firebox sides for durability, heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
- 2 Hooks (for utensils or towels- not included)
- Deluxe KitchenAid temperature gauge
- Grill cover included
- Overall Dimensions: 52.41″ L x 23.77″ W x 47.95″ H
- Net Weight: 135 lbs
- Total Cooking Area: 689 square inches
- Primary Cooking Area: 503.5 square inches
- Secondary Cooking Area: 185.5 square inches (warming rack)
- 63,000 total BTUs (4 main burners at 12,000 BTU each and 15,000 searing side burner)
- 304-Grade stainless steel main burners, side shelves, and lid
- 304-Grade stainless steel wrapped cooking grids
- Cast Aluminum endcaps
- Connects to a 20-lb propane tank (Propane tank not included)
- Option to switch from liquid propane to natural gas. (Conversion kit sold separately)
- Model: 720-0954GA
California P65: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and other combustion byproducts known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.