The Delsey 28″ Rolling Duffel from Costco is a lightweight but rugged wheeled duffel that is made from a water-resistant fabric to protect your belongings. This eco-friendly bag is made from 38 recycled plastic bottles! It has 3 carry handles – on the side, on the top and on the front – plus a telescopic handle and all-terrain wheels, for convenience.
With the Delsey Rolling Duffel, there’s plenty of space inside and out. Plus, compression straps keep your stuff in place. It also features the DELSEY patented SECURITECH zip that is 3 times more resistant than a standard zipper. And when you are back from your trip, the bag stores flat to save space.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Delsey 28″ Rolling Duffel R-38 is on sale at select Costco locations for $49.99, now through October 27, 2022. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $69.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #2622195.
Wheeled Duffel Features
- Secure bag with patented SECURITECH zip
- Waterproof-coated fabric protects contents
- 3 carry handles for maximum convenience
- Telescopic handle
- Exterior: 2 Large exterior pockets, 1 Small easy access pocket, compression straps
- Interior: 2 separate equal size zippered mesh compartments, compression strap
- All-terrain wheels
- Luggage is made from 38 recycled bottles
- Made in Cambodia
- Height: 28.7″ (73 cm)
- Width: 14″ (35.5 cm)
- Depth (when filled): 12″ (30.5 cm)
- Depth (when empty): 5.5″ (14 cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.06 kg)
- Internal Volume: 71.24 L