The Delsey 28″ Rolling Duffel from Costco is a lightweight but rugged wheeled duffel that is made from a water-resistant fabric to protect your belongings. This eco-friendly bag is made from 38 recycled plastic bottles! It has 3 carry handles – on the side, on the top and on the front – plus a telescopic handle and all-terrain wheels, for convenience.
With the Delsey Rolling Duffel, there’s plenty of space inside and out. Plus, compression straps keep your stuff in place. It also features the DELSEY patented SECURITECH zip that is 3 times more resistant than a standard zipper. And when you are back from your trip, the bag stores flat to save space.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Delsey 28″ Rolling Duffel R-38 is on sale at select Costco locations for $49.99, now through September 11, 2022. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $69.99. Item #2622195. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Wheeled Duffel Features
- Secure bag with patented SECURITECH zip
- Waterproof-coated fabric protects contents
- 3 carry handles for maximum convenience
- Telescopic handle
- Exterior: 2 Large exterior pockets, 1 Small easy access pocket, compression straps
- Interior: 2 separate equal size zippered mesh compartments, compression strap
- All-terrain wheels
- Luggage is made from 38 recycled bottles
- Made in Cambodia
- Height: 28.7″ (73 cm)
- Width: 14″ (35.5 cm)
- Depth (when filled): 12″ (30.5 cm)
- Depth (when empty): 5.5″ (14 cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.06 kg)
- Internal Volume: 71.24 L
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.