Increase smoothness and shine while decreasing frizz and flyaways with the Shark HyperAIR Hair Dryer from Costco. This is Shark’s more affordable version of the famous and pricey Dyson hair dryer. The Shark HyperAIR hair dryer comes with IQ Stylers hair attachments: 2-in-1 Concentrator, Styling Brush and Curl-Defining Diffuser.
With the Shark HyperAIR Hair Dryer, you can use auto-optimized heat and airflow settings or you can customize your own settings manually. Shark combines high-velocity heated air and ionized air for a fast and healthy way to dry and style your hair.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Shark HyperAIR Hair Dryer is on sale at select Costco locations for $139.99, from January 21, 2023 through January 29, 2023. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $179.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #7413025.
Shark HyperAIR Features
- Get long-lasting style with no heat damage
- Heated air and ionized air improves smoothness and shine with less frizz and flyaways without overheating your hair versus air drying your hair
- IQ Styling brush can straighten, dry and shine all at once with smoothing and detangling bristles and a 360˚ button. (Great for straight, wavy, curly and coily hair)
- IQ Curl-Defining Diffuser has a deep bowl and extendable prongs that works fast for even drying from root to tip at a low temperature. (Great for wavy, curly, and coily hair)
- IQ 2-in-1 Concentrator uses high air speed and a high temp to dry and style in fewer steps. (Great for straight, wavy, curly, and coily hair)
Hair Styling Hair Dryer Specs
- Maximum Heat Settings: 221˚F
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Model: HD125CO
- Color: Black (some Costco locations may have it in gold)
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.