The Bayside Furnishings Christoph Twin over Twin Bunkbed from Costco is great to have when kids need to share a room or if your child likes to have sleepovers. It’s crafted with Poplar wood that’s embossed with an Oak wood grain pattern, for a cabin-like vibe.
While the Christoph Twin over Twin Bunkbed is stylishly designed, it’s also made to be sturdy and durable with safety rails and a ladder made from solid Rubberwood. This bunkbed includes slat foundations for the bottom and the top bunk, but twin size mattresses are NOT included.
The Bayside Furnishings Christoph Twin over Twin Bunkbed by Whalen is available at select Costco locations for $849.99, while supplies last. Item #1570051.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Poplar wood solid frame is embossed with an oak wood grain pattern
- Ladder and safety rails are made from solid Rubberwood
- Fits standard size twin mattress (NOT included)
- (2) Slat foundation bed frames are included
- Made in Vietnam
- [Accessories NOT included]
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Bedroom Furniture Specs
- Dimensions: 80″ L x 45″ W x 70.2″ H (203.2cm L x 114.3 cm W x 178.4cm H)
- Load Capacity Twin Bed Slats: 500 lbs
- Ladder Step Load Capacity: 399.9 lbs
Mattress Requirements (mattress sold separately)
- Lower Bunk: Mattress needs to be 74″-75″ in length and 38.5″ in width. Thickness cannot exceed 9″ in height.
- Upper Bunk: Mattress needs to be 74″-75″ in length and 37.5″-38.5″ in width. Thickness cannot exceed 9″ in height AND needs to be at least 5″ below upper edge of guardrails
- Inspect screws, bolts, and brackets periodically and tighten them when necessary.
- Dust periodically with a dry microfiber cloth, in the direction of the grain.
- Clean any spills immediately with a soft, slightly damp cloth. Chemicals like perfume, alcohol and medicines can damage the wood finish.
- Test any cleaning products in an inconspicuous spot first.
- For cleaning, use a wood conditioning cleaner that does not contain silicone or waxes.
- Keep furniture out of direct sunlight, or next to drying heat sources or dampness.
- Use the included touch-up pen for small scratches and nicks.
- Please follow all precautions to help prevent serious or fatal injuries from falls and entrapments
- No child under 6 years old on the upper bunk bed
- Use appropriate mattress size (see mattress requirements above)
- Mattress needs to be at least 5-inches below the guardrail on the upper bunk
- Install guardrails on both sides of the upper bunk bed
- No horseplay on or under the beds
- No jumping on the beds
- No more than 1 person on the upper bunk bed
- Use the ladder for getting on and off the upper bunk bed
- Never attach or hang items on the bunk bed like belts, string lights, ropes, hooks or anything that can be a strangulation hazard