The Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 Fire Pit has made its way to Costco. This is the smaller version compared to the larger Solo Stove Yukon. The great feature of the Bonfire Fire Pit is the huge flames with relatively little smoke. It’s also compact and fairly lightweight, making it a nice portable option to take camping or tailgating.
The Bonfire 2.0. fire pit comes with a stand to protect heat-sensitive surfaces, a spark shield to keep embers from escaping, a removable ash pan for easy cleaning, and a carrying case for portability.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
*SALE UPDATE* 2/12/24.
The Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 Wood Burning Stainless Steel Pit is on sale at select Costco locations for $299.99, through February 25, 2024. That is $30 off Costco’s regular price of $329.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1769783.
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Height: 14″ (35.5 cm)
- Diameter: 19.5 in. (49.5 cm)
- Material: 304 and 430 stainless steel
- Fuel: wood (NOT included)
- Shape: round
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
For outdoor use only. Fire pit will be extremely hot when it’s burning so do NOT touch. Only use the fire pit with the supervision of an adult. Never leave the fire pit unattended. Be sure to only burn in a well vented area with no overhang. Do NOT use the fire pit before reading instructions and user warnings included in the package.
California P65 Warning: The combustion products emitted when this product is burning can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide which is known by the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
How the Solo Stove Works
- AIRFLOW: Rising hot air with the absence of oxygen created by the combustion process, pulls air through the bottom vent holes. This air movement fuels the fire at the base while providing a boost of preheated air through the vent holes at the top of the burn chamber.
- ASH PAN: Catches loose ash so it doesn’t clog vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield to reduce the heat transfer from the Solo Stove to the ground beneath it.
- PRECISION BASE PLATE: Oxygen is directed to embers from below. This helps to burn biofuel faster and hotter while allowing spent ash to fall out of the process.
- SECONDARY BURN: Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame for a more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.
- FIRE RING: The fire ring is formed from a single piece of 304 stainless steel, that’s hand polished. The fire ring is designed to keep the fire even and centered. When turned upside down, it nests inside for convenient storage.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.