Whether you need a quick easy meal for camping or you want a small stash of emergency food, the ReadyWise 13-Piece Adventure Meal Kit from Costco has you covered. Each food pouch contains 2.5 servings and is resealable. These lightweight packs can fit in a backpack for a fuss-free meal on a long hike. They also have an extended shelf life of 15 years for a warm meal option during emergencies.
The ReadyWise 13-Piece Adventure Meal is very user-friendly and simple to prepare. Simply tear the pouch at the notch and be sure to remove the oxygen absorber from the pouch. Add boiling water. (Each pouch has specific prep instructions.) Stir it up, close the zipper, and let it stand for the designated time on the package. Open the zipper and eat.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The ReadyWise 13-Piece Adventure Meal Kit is on sale at select Costco locations for $49.99, now through December 4, 2022. That is $14 off Costco’s regular price of $63.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1675009.
Friendly Reminder: Costco will be CLOSED on THANKSGIVING DAY (November 24, 2022).
- 13 Packable meals with 1 vegetarian option, 1 gluten free option, and meat. (Produced on equipment that also processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, and tree nuts.)
- Convenient prep: Just add boiling water directly into the pouch
- Each meal pouch has 2.5 servings
- 15-Year shelf life
- Total weight: 4 lbs 6.6 oz (2kg)
- Made in USA
13-Piece Adventure Meals
- (3) Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch (Vegetarian)
- (3) Treeline Teriyaki Chicken and Rice (Gluten Free)
- (2) Old Country Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
- (2) Trailhead Noodles and Beef
- (3) Still Lake Lasagna with Sausage
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.